Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Up and running!

Hi, and welcome to a beginner to advanced to expert guide on scouting and reaching that hard to earn rank of Eagle Scout!  Although only 2% of ALL Boy Scouts ever reach this goal, I know that with hard work, perseverance, and  the help of this guide, you can make it to and belong to the brotherhood that all Eagle Scouts are a part.  Be sure to read each tab up top for in depth information on the various posts, and feel free to leave comments about the material or leave a comment about something you want to see more information on!
Subscribe by e-mail for updates and new articles as soon as they happen, BUT if your under 15 years old, please get your parents' permission before signing up for e-mail notifications.  Also, get your parents in on this website! Tell them to leave me feedback through comments or to my personal e-mail address.  I reached Eagle Scout because my father was extremely active in my scouting career and I wouldn't have been near as successful without him by my side.  Get them involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment